BRAND DIFFERENTIATOR WORKSHOP
This workshop is ideal for savvy Startups, established businesses, and organisations looking to take their brand to the next level, and clearly differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
Differentiating your brand and creating a unique pitch is not easy. But fear not, this transformative workshop will determine and shape your future marketing strategies, ensuring your efforts and investments are 100% justified.
Take a read through the below and see if you can relate…
You understand your business better than anyone, but can you clearly and compellingly articulate your brand to attract your ideal customers?
Do you know how to significantly differentiate your brand from your competitors, and capture the uniqueness of your brand to enable it to thrive internally and externally?
For most, the answer is ‘no’ or ‘not sure’. But we want the answer to be ‘absolutely, yes’. It’s when we can say this with confidence that we know we have a Brand to be reckoned with. A brand that aligns perfectly with your ideal customers. One that attracts them more than ever!
It often takes people years to understand the importance of this strategic part of the puzzle. If you can work on your Brand Positioning now, you’ll be saving yourself a lot of time, mistakes, budget, and work to figure out how you can really make an impact with your marketing.
As Marketing Professionals, we see brands steaming ahead when they invest in this area of their marketing. It makes selling products and services so much easier.
The internal and external benefits of Brand Positioning are significant. Too significant to not invest in.
A CLEAR BRAND POSITIONING WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Clearly articulate the uniqueness of your brand (with messages that are easily understood and absorbed)
- Differentiate your brand from your competitors (helping you attract new clients with ease)
- Significantly increase brand awareness (ensuring your marketing is consistent and ‘on brand’ all the time)
- Invest in effective marketing techniques without wasting precious budgets (no more half-hearted marketing efforts)
- Clarify the core intention of your business (helping you achieve your business objectives and your longer term vision)
- Create a unified vision (internally and externally everyone will be aligned with your brand)
- Steer the way in which you deliver your services (strengthening your brand’s reputation)
- Attract the ‘right staff’ (aligned with your brand’s purpose, values and goals)
- Motivate you and your peers (remind us and our customers ‘why’ we do what we do)
- Tell a compelling story that your customers will love (far better than any sales spiel).
And that’s just the start! Can you tell how excited we get about this topic? We just can’t emphasise enough, the benefits of defining your Brand Positioning.
HOW WE DO IT – BRAND MANIFESTO WORKSHOP
To develop your Brand Positioning we have created a Brand Manifesto Workshop, developed from 15 year’s experience in working with leading Agencies and inspiring brands. Within our workshop we gain a deep understanding of your brand and capture this in a clear Manifesto.
WHAT IS A MANIFESTO?
The definition of a Manifesto is, ‘A declaration of principles, or intentions’. It comes from the Latin word ‘manifestus’, which means ‘clear or evident’. The most effective manifestos are written by the collective group and are often a call to action for others to join (including customers and staff).
The good news is, developing your Brand Manifesto is a really fun, insightful, and motivating process. It gives us absolute clarity about what our brand means to the world (our customers) and to us as business owners.
THE WORKSHOP FORMAT
The workshop itself is approx. 5 hours, with the final Brand Manifesto being completed by Third & Public. The entire process from start to finish takes approximately 1 week.
The workshop can be held with groups of between 1 – 25 people. It’s one of the rare situations where too many chefs don’t spoil the broth.
We know that you will absolutely love this workshop, and your marketing will thrive as a result.
If you’re interested in our Brand Differentiator workshop please get in touch. We’d love to discuss your business.
Ready to differentiate your brand? Give us a call and let’s get started.